Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC website, www.asneillsummerhillcic.co.uk (“Website”). The products & services specified on this Website (“Products” and “Services”) are sold by Us to You on these terms and conditions. Any and all funds obtained from any product, service or donation go directly to A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC towards accomplishing its not-for-profit oriented goals and objectives for the benefit of the community. Your use of this Website and/or your donations, purchase of Products & Services mean you accept these Terms. Do not use this Website or purchase any Products if you do not accept these Terms.
1. Product Terms
- All Products & Services to be supplied by Us to You are as described on the Website unless otherwise agreed at the time of purchase. We will take all reasonable steps to supply the Products & Services in accordance with the description on the Website but reserve the right to supply the Products & Services subject to minor variations in actual specifications.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of the Products and/or Services paid from You. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by You by notice.
2. Purchase Terms
- Purchases made through this website are subject to change. If your native currency is not displayed, Paypal, our payment manager will convert all currencies when an applicable credit/debit/cheque card is used. A list of acceptable credit cards can be found Here
- All purchases made on this Website via current payment buttons specifically reflect the service you have paid for. If a custom lesson, event or appearance is requested, it is possible to be quoted individually, based upon the time, labour and expertise required to complete the request.
- By purchasing any Product or Service from A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC, you agree to indemnify A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of its use.
- Purchases and donations on A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC activities, goals and objectives are displayed on the About Us page. All goals, objectives, services and products are subject to change and all other amendments to by-laws will be openly noted.
- We will not by any means do any advertising for websites or businesses that use or include adult content (+18). Specific services designated as “Adult” include but are not limited to: illegal activities, or any content we define as unsuitable.
- Unless otherwise agreed:
- If payment is not received for monthly or yearly services or membership within 7 days, service will be temporarily suspended until paid. Other services are pre-paid.
- Playshops, courses, instructional videos, books, songs and any other related services are one-off purchases, if a custom request is received it will be individually quoted.
- All work additional to specifics discussed and agreed to on product/service pages and custom requests will be deemed a voluntary expansion and will be covered by the purchase price.
- Client accepts full responsibility for their health and wellbeing from all products, services, courses or seminars.
- Client indemnifies A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of any use of services or products.
3. Terms of Re-Posting Blogs, Photos or Articles
- By copying and re-posting any of A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC blog posts, photos or text, You are agreeing:
- not to change the article, photo or text in any way
- to include the byline (including a link to our website)
- to indemnify A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of the use of the blog(s) or article(s)
4. Intellectual Property Terms
- The material contained on this Website is protected by copyright. You may use this Website for Your own non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms.
- You must not use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, store, or distribute the material on this Website, or create any other material using material on this Website without prior written approval from Us except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation in the Territory.
- Except with prior written consent from Us, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos on this Website must not be used or modified in any way by You.
- This Website, images, material and processes contained in this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Us or by third parties. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- You agree to indemnify Us and keep Us indemnified against any damages, claims, liabilities, losses and expenses arising out of any misuse by You of any part of the Website.
5. External Sites
- This Website may contain links to third party websites. We make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to material contained in any third party website and provide the link merely for Your consideration and convenience. A link to a third party website should not be construed as an endorsement, recommendation or approval of the content on that website.
6. Terms of The Security of the Website
- By visiting and viewing this website you agree to all Terms and Conditions listed and indemnify Us from all liability regarding text, images, services and content on this Website.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for interference with transmissions over the Internet or by email or any consequent loss or liability caused to You.
7. General Terms
- A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC is not responsible for the claims made and views and opinions expressed in articles, blogs, comments, or examples and demos of previous work on this website, nor does it necessarily agree with or espouse those claims, views, and opinions.
- (Jurisdiction) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the English Law.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC products or services sold or distributed through the asneillsummerhillcic.co.uk website, will be resolved by standard Summerhill communication and mediation processes (we are here and open to hear your concerns please send us an email to email@example.com). If a mutual agreement is not found between parties involved, a dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Act 1996, rather than in court. One qualified arbitrator can be mutually chosen, or three respectively under the arbitration proceedings within the jurisdiction of England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
- (Entire Contract) These Terms are the entire agreement between the parties regarding the use of this Website and the purchase of any Products and Services supersedes all previous negotiations, commitments and agreements about the Website and the Products.
- (Amendment) We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time; we therefore recommend that You check the Terms from time to time for any changes/updates. Your continued use by the visiting of the Website or purchase of Products or Services will mean You accept the amended Terms.
- (No Waiver) No failure by Us to enforce any right under these Terms is a waiver of that right, and no waiver of any breach of these Terms is a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
- (No Reliance on Representations) You acknowledge that no representations, either in words or by conduct, in connection with or in the course of negotiations leading to the purchase of Products or Services have been made by Us other than the representations expressly contained in these Terms.
- (Severability) If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, or invalid, for any reason, then:
- that provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity; or if it is not possible to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity, that provision is to be severed from these Terms, and these Terms will otherwise remain in full force.
8. Privacy Terms
- “We”, “Us” and “Our” means A.S.Neill Summerhill CIC;
- “You” and “Your” means the user of the Website and/or the donor and/or the purchaser of the Products who is of legal age in the country of use.